Thursday, August 13, 2015

Oregon Won't Say If Vernon Adams Passed His Math Test


My apologies to everyone that has been checking my un-updated blog.  I've been busy with some random shit.  If you ever get really desperate, go check out my Twitter @BeachChairSprts.  In regard to Vernon Adams' math test, there are a lot of conflicting reports.  Someone said that Adams would know immediately if he passed the test, so speculation is running amok as Oregon fans have no idea whether their team has a QB1.  It has made the better part of my afternoon.  Nobody could make a putt this afternoon, but I did enjoy TNT's Dustin Johnson human interest piece letting me know just how fantastic of a role model Janet Gretzky truly is.  I hope she's still going to Gamblers Anonymous.




No comments:

Post a Comment