Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Coming Around On Famous Jameis


I'll admit that I've had a hard time coming around on Jameis Winston.  This laughable attempt at striking the Heisman pose is so stunningly awful, it's almost endearing.  He's literally surrounded by examples of the correct pose, while he's even holding the actual trophy for further assistance.  NOPE.  I actually hope this becomes his signature celebration, since it's so hilariously dumb.  Run with it, bro.  Why not?  Everything else has been coming up roses this year, pun intended.

But I have to admit the Not Jameis Winston twitter parody account (@ItsFamousJameis) is the reason I got over that whole rape coverup.  It's exactly how I imagine Winston in real life, so I'm happily going to pretend it's actually him tweeting all of this gold.  I promise you will like him more if you follow Not Jameis too.

No comments:

Post a Comment