Tuesday, June 10, 2014

KTLA Reporter Is "So F#cking Hot"



So this video is going viral right now, since everyone enjoys a good F-bomb on live TV.  The best part of this whole video is that I actually know Christina Pascucci, and she is "so fucking hot."  She was a Pi Phi at USC, two years older than me, and I know her old roommate well.  My favorite story about Christina Pascucci actually came straight from the mouth of old, shitty USC quarterback John David Booty.  We were playing basketball when he launched into this hilarious story.  Enjoy.

Booty - "I pulled Pascucci back to my place after the bar.  I was so shit-faced, I'm not really sure how far we got.  Either way, I woke up in the morning, and I realized I had pissed myself.  So I did the natural thing - I slinked out of the bed, changed into some dry boxers, and crawled back into bed.  I woke her up with an angry look on my face, and then I blamed the pissed bed on her.  Then she awkwardly left, and we haven't spoken since."

No comments:

Post a Comment