Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Is Michael Jordan In Liver Failure?

 
Over the years, I have been increasingly more interested in Michael Jordan stories.  SVP made a comment on his radio show about how crazy it would be if Lebron James decided to take a year off to try minor league baseball next season like MJ did.  It struck me cold thinking about how crazy, ass-backwards that first retirement was.  Everybody knows that His Airness is about the biggest degenerate gambler on Earth, as well as a raging alcoholic.  To think that neither one of the vices had anything to do with his absence from the 1993-1994 basketball season is naive.  Although I've moved on from Jordan's Hitler mustache in his Hanes commercials, his jaundiced eyes have really started to creep me out.  I've started to expect liver failure, but he could buy a cirrhosis-free liver one million times over.  Since money is not a factor, I guess he must have gout or even possibly Hepatitis.  Either way, I found this story in the comment section of Deadspin 100% believable (including the Monte Kiffin hate).


Grey Goose - All day, every day. - MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment