Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Justin Verlander Posts Note To Haters, Me


Verlander posted this note to his "haters" on Instagram yesterday as if he doesn't care what they say, yet I have indefensible proof that he cares A LOT what people think.  Two weeks ago I received a notification email from Blogger informing me that Beach Chair Sports was infringing on Justin Verlander's copyright of his uber-dork selfie in mom jeans.  I didn't even post the picture of the jizz all over Kate Upton's back or the awful naked dual selfie.  Google/Blogger just automatically removes images when they receive a complaint, which means that Verlander is STILL paying his attorneys to reverse image search all of the pictures of him from The Fappening.  Since I don't want to get in trouble and Barstool obviously trashed the copyright infringement letter they received, here is the link to the mom jeans selfie in question. Get over it bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment