Friday, February 13, 2015

Presenting The Automatic Blowjob Machine - The AutoBlow2


I've always thought that people had it wrong about the end of the world.  Bill Gates & Elon Musk telling us that artificial intelligence is the greatest potential threat to the human race.  I never really bought into the whole SkyNet thing, especially knowing an electromagnetic pulse could disable everything.  It's always been my contention that the end of the human race hinges on when virtual sex is better than the real thing.  The AutoBlow2 is simply another step in that direction.  If you think technology is killing conversation skills and human interaction, just wait til the AutoBlow15.  And this Fake Step dance move is unreal.  I still can't figure it out.


And here's the only funny email I've gotten from my dad in his last 250 emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment