Thursday, October 8, 2015

FUCK MATT BARNES


How much longer am I going to have to deal with Matt Barnes in my life?  It's only a matter of time before he ends up in jail indefinitely, but the silence from the NBA in regard to Barnes' latest antics has been DEAFENING.  Let me lay this out for you - A current NBA player viciously attacks a current NBA head coach.  But not only did Matt Barnes attack Derek Fisher, he also terrorized his ex-wife AND CHILDREN in the most obvious domestic violence episode since the last time Barnes beat us his then wife.  It was just released that Barnes only stopped fighting with Fisher after one of his kids begged him to stop.  He's such a fucking scumbag, it's absolutely insane that he's still employed.  At least Steve Ballmer shipped him out of town to Memphis where he can hopefully go to die like Baron Davis did in Cleveland.

I've chronicled this before, but I've hated Matt Barnes from the moment I laid eyes on him.
http://beachchairsports.blogspot.com/2015/05/matt-barnes-yelled-suck-my-dick-bitch.html
http://beachchairsports.blogspot.com/2015/04/matt-barnes-spits-on-court-still-asshole.html
https://instagram.com/p/6fe34KAD6i/?taken-by=beachchairsports

From here on out, it's now my life's mission to get Matt Barnes thought of in the same light at Latrell Sprewell.  At least Sprewell created rims that still make you laugh when you see them in the wild.  And Sprewell didn't beat up his ex-wife's boyfriend in front of his kids.  Who hasn't wanted to strangle PJ Carlesimo, am I right?

1 comment:

  1. Nice content. I like it. After read this i have share my exclusive experience with all of you. I have won a lot of betting on sports with the help of Sport Pick. Just click the button and test your mind with this game.

    ReplyDelete