Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Reboot Trailer



This trailer for the TMNT reboot looks much better than I expected.  Since my admiration for Leonardo was essentially the driving force behind my early success in life, I owe a great deal to this franchise.  The original movie with Casey Jones and the disgruntled teenagers turned "Foot Clan" was far better than it should've been.  The Secret of the Ooze was an amazing sequel with Master Shredder coming back from the dead and Vanilla Ice introducing us to the Ninja Rap.  I remember seeing the 3rd abomination in theaters and making a conscious decision to forget that it was ever made.  That may have been the day I became a movie critic.  It was that unwatchable.  Although I'm much more of a Michelangelo these days, I could still get behind the rampant CGI while trying not to notice Megan Fox's awful attempt at April O'Neil.  It just might work.  And I randomly came across Quentin Tarantino's take on Top Gun that I'm sure you'll enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment