Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Tommy Lasorda Says What We're All Thinking



Tommy Lasorda giving his two cents on the Donald Sterling situation cracked me up.  His exact quote is "I don't wish that girl any bad luck, but I hope she gets hit with a car."  Instant classic.  And here is Fartolo Colon stepping in the bucket so hard that he loses his helmet TWICE.


And in completely unrelated news, Fox News just informed me that Corona Del Mar high school in Newport Beach is in hot water for an underground "Prom Draft."  This sounds like the most amazing idea of all time, and you know so since some dumb feminist from a rival high school is the only one with her boxers in a bunch. I would pay to watch a bidding war for the hottest 18 year old sluts in Newport Beach.  The NFL Draft actually starts tomorrow, but I'll be fantasizing for the rest of today about how my senior prom draft would've played out in retrospect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment