Thursday, June 11, 2015

Orange Literally Is The New Black #NAACP


I don't think I've laughed at a news story as hard as this NAACP debacle in my whole life.  Rachel Dolezal, the head of the NAACP in Spokane, is in fact a WHITE woman!!!  Please look at the side by side above and send me a SnapChat of your reactions.  If you read past the hilarious headline in this story, it's comically obvious that Rachel Dolezal also planted fake hate mail complete with pictures of lynchings in the PO Box for the Spokane NAACP.  But they were never mailed.  No date stamp.  No bar code.  I would love for everyone to join me in a never-ending round of applause for the most extreme wigger in the history of the world.

PS - Am I the only person who thinks it's batshit crazy that the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People hasn't gone through a rebranding since 1909?  I guess Dolezal's orange fake tan should count as a "colored" person, but still.

No comments:

Post a Comment