Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I Got My First Gray Hair Today


I guess I've had the gray hair for a while now, and I simply noticed it today.  Either way, it's a total kick in the balls just a week after my birthday.  In other news, that picture above is what Dodger Stadium is going to look like for the Winter Classic of Ducks vs. Kings.  It even includes a beach volleyball court.  That unnatural juxtaposition would even make Putin blush.  There's a story coming out of Houston about Arian Foster (and his brother) demanding his mistress get an abortion. He should be sensitive & sensible about the whole thing and handle it like JJ Redick.  And last but certainly not least, these "motivational" posters are hanging in all of the Alabama player's lockers.  Get ready to shit the bed earlier next season boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment