Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Jay Cutler DOOOONNNNNTTTTT CAAAAARRRRREEEEE


H/T to Kissing Suzy Kolber - An anonymous random Bears fan sent in this hilarious Jay Cutler story that is perfectly believable.  Maybe a little too believable.
Friend is in a bar in Chicago during the off-season. He goes to the bathroom and sees Jay Cutler, hat on backwards, taking a piss at the urinal. So the guy starts going to the bathroom and says, “Hey, I’m a huge fan, also went to Vanderbilt… ”
Jay throws his head back, still pissing, eyes half-closed because he’s drunk, interrupts him with, “DOOOONNNNNTTTTT CAAAAARRRRREEEEE.”
So now I can’t stop yelling, “DOOOOONNNNNTTTTT CAAAAARRRRREEEE.”
I would apologize ahead of time to my roommates for my new catch phrase, but I DOOOOONNNNNTTTTT CAAAAARRRRREEEEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment