Wednesday, February 5, 2014

My Super Bowl Experience


My Super Bowl XLVIII experience in NY was better than my NFC Championship game experience.  I really didn't think that would be possible going into it, and was I ever wrong.  I spent the better part of Monday cursing Roger Goodell's power over the weather as my flight was cancelled 3 times due to 8 fresh inches of snow.  I finally got home yesterday afternoon, and I'm sick as a dog.  Well worth it once you scroll down and see these photos.  I'm also really pumped for next season and the Seahawks' chances at making it back to Super Bowl XLIX.

Rachel Nichols was more than happy to take a selfie.
The Roastmaster, Jeff Ross, saw me coming from 30 yards away.
My confetti angel could use a little work.
Peter King is overrated.
That's a keeper.
My buddy's confetti angel was much better.
I love this picture so much.
This is how close I was to Russell Wilson at the trophy presentation.  It dawned on me yesterday that I happily heard nothing about his race or comparisons to Doug Williams after the Super Bowl.  I wish America was that colorblind more often.
Beast Mode at the afterparty.
Macklemore performing at the afterparty.

1 comment: