Friday, October 10, 2014

All I Can Think Of With The Steven Collins News



Definitely one of the more hard-hitting episodes of 7th Heaven, but this parody of the marijuana scene set to the Inception theme is just too funny.  I know that I'm supposed to be aghast about all things pedophilia-related, but the only takeaway from this story for me was wondering how he could've allowed such a recording.  Obviously you never admit to this, especially not on tape.  As with Donald Sterling, the right to free speech, or in this case the right to doctor-patient confidentiality, does not matter in the court of public opinion.  I hope his shrink enjoys finding a new day job.  Yesterday Steven Collins blamed sexual fantasy novels for poisoning his imagination, thus I can only imagine how women's sexual fantasies were shaped by 50 Shades of Grey. 

In other news, a Spanish bride-to-be was impregnated by her dwarf stripper on the night of her bachelorette party.  No one knew until she broke down in the delivery room holding her child with dwarfism.  I guess they don't have sonograms in Spain.  I really don't know why I clicked on this tweet, but it was worth it just to see the European terms. 

Dwarfs = Miniboys
Bachelor / Bachelorette Party = Stag / Hen Nights

No comments:

Post a Comment