Monday, October 6, 2014

Best of the Weekend



Trent Dilfer continues to think he's delivering hard-hitting takes no matter how retarded he sounds.  And every 4th sentence is about his work with kids at the Elite 11 camps.  We get it bro.  I didn't watch a minute of Gameday, but Katy Perry supposedly had better picks than Corso.  Here she is slamming a beer before a stage dive at a dive bar in Oxford, Mississippi.



#55 for the Chiefs should actually be investigated for shaving points.  There is no possible excuse for what happened on that play other than having money on the 49ers.



While I was initially worried about The Fappening ruining nudes and sexting for the rest of us, Candice Swanepoel just flipped that rationale on its ass.  Her naked selfies were leaked last month, so that must've flipped the DGAF switch in regard to going topless.  I'm all for #FreeTheNipple, but the irony of The Fappening kick-starting the formerly feminist movement is almost too perfect.

Candice Swanepoel - Topless in Maui

Lastly, I saw this gif on Reddit, and I feel like my whole life has been a lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment