Sunday, October 5, 2014

He Won't Resign, So USC Must Fire Justin Wilcox


This weekend in sports has actually made me re-evaluate my life and my priorities.  ASU was able to rack up 244 yards in 45 seconds in 6 plays for 21 points with no timeouts and a backup quarterback in one of the largest collapses fathomable in the game of football.  I want to cancel my trip to Utah.  Next Saturday is going to be a bloodbath, so maybe Haden should just set up now at long term parking at LAX.  This team will be lucky to win another 2 games.  The fact that USC is paying Clancy Pendergast 7 figures NOT to coach this defense is driving me up a fucking wall.  

Of course ESPN is only showing the Hail Mary since they didn't watch any of the non-SEC game.  The Hail Mary has nothing to do with what happened last night.  The 19 yards per pass play against the most obvious Cover 2 in history gave me flashbacks of Monte Kiffin's final season.  Wilcox's dumbfuck scheme includes pulling Sua Cravens, debatably our best defender, on nearly all third downs.  What in the actual fuck?  Sua is the only player with a nose for turnovers, yet we are pulling him on throwing downs????  Am I missing something????  Where was Sua on the Hail Mary you may ask - He was playing linebacker at the line of scrimmage while Hayes Pullard was sent back for the throw.  Just fucking think about that for a second.  Sua was a safety 6 months ago.  This is the sort of stupidity that is running rampant at USC right now.  With about 6 minutes left in a game USC was leading by 9, my buddy and I were hating on USC's continued snapping of the ball early in the play clock as Buck Allen was marching down the field.  14-16 seconds remained on each play clock at the start of every successive run.  Explain that to me Sark.  I. Am. All. Fucking. Ears.

Sark took less than no responsibility after the game, instead just giving us his usual bullshit coach speak.  Zero accountability.  Wilcox should've resigned on the spot.  Let me reiterate - ASU was able to rack up 244 yards in 45 seconds in 6 plays for 21 points with no timeouts and a backup quarterback.  USC was up by 9 with 3 minutes left, yet ASU was able to score 14 points without a timeout and without recovering an onside kick.  That's fucking impossible.  USC was willing to trust the long-snapper on field goals but not on punts??  Am I living in another universe?  That makes no fucking sense.  Bercovici quick-kicked against us on the first drive of the game, and that alone inspired Sark to have Cody Kessler be our punter for the rest of the day.  Keep in mind that USC had never practiced this, and Kessler hadn't hit a punt since high school.  Who in their right mind would've thought Kessler was less risky than a backup long-snapper to an actual punter?  No one, except of course this retarded coaching staff.  My buddy told me how literally dumb/stupid Sark was before the season started, and I was foolish not to believe him.  The FIRE WILCOX t-shirt I mocked up on Custom Ink might be the best $25 I've spent in years.  FIRE SARK is not far off.  I was a Kiffin apologist for too long, and I will not make that mistake again.

Fuck Sarkisian, double-fuck Kevon Seymour, and triple-fuck Justin Wilcox with a rusty pole.

WE ARE STILL PAYING PENDERGAST NOT TO COACH THIS TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. How did Clancy do vs ASU last year?? Fucking idiot...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you watched that game last year, you would've seen that the entire team quit on Kiffin during that game. Kiffin's ineptitude on offense was the reason for that loss. That's why he was fired at the airport. Wilcox shouldn't have been allowed in the locker room after the game last night. If you don't believe me, please look where the USC defense was ranked at the end of last season -

      http://www.cfbstats.com/2013/leader/905/team/defense/split01/category10/sort01.html

      I would like to hear your reasons for being pro-Wilcox after what you saw at BC and ASU. I knew Kiffin had to go after Wazzu last year. I don't know what else you need to see.

      Delete