Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Betting Ticket - Week 6


In no great surprise to me, I went 3-1 in college football and 2-2 in pro.  0-fer on parlays is getting bothersome though.  Maybe I'll hit one this season.  I always have a better feel for college football at this time of the year.  Last Friday I got a line on a UFC fight where a guy was taking a dive.  After getting a few friends and thus a few thousand dollars on some schmuck I'd never heard of, the wrong guy took a dive.  Classic goof.  Glad my "sure thing" only cost me $100.  In other news, the UFC has rigged fights.  Don't believe me - watch this glancing blow followed by a dive and an early called fight by the ref.  Everyone was in on it except me.  FML.

Single Plays
Stanford -1½
Wash St. -3½
Baylor - 17
Auburn -7½
Steelers -7½
Cowboys -6
Eagles -7½

Parlays
Wash St. -3½, Baylor - 17, Auburn -7½
Steelers -7½, Cowboys -6, Eagles -7½

And if you haven't seen it already, the t-shirt Gatling gun at Auburn is amazingly ridiculous.


No comments:

Post a Comment