Friday, August 28, 2015

Gender Neutral Pronouns From U of Tennessee Are Absurd



The University of Tennessee's Office for Diversity & Inclusion has issued the above guidelines in order to navigate the new gender-conscious world we live in.  My favorite part of the policy - instead of taking roll on the first day, everyone will be asked to provide their name AND PRONOUN.  Asking a person's title (Mr., Mrs., Miss) is too offensive these days, so you will be asked what gender neutral pronoun you prefer.  They-Them-Their make perfect sense as gender neutral pronouns, almost too much sense, thus it's clearly time to re-invent the wheel in the name of proper tranny tolerance.  For the life of me, I cannot fathom from where Ze-Hir-Hirs, Ze-Zir-Zirs, and Xe-Xem-Xyr are derived.  The etymology of these words must've been conjured out of thin air, if not directly from Bill Maher's brain.  They're just incoherent blatherings and jibberish that no sane person would even begin to comprehend or connect with the pronouns They-Them-Their.  I recently saw LGBT transformed into LGBTQ, since Queers weren't equitably represented in the acronym.  I'm sure the Gay Mafia will end up overtaking the AFL-CIO for world's longest acronym by 2020.

I was at a bar in Tahoe that was "Girls Drink Free," so I simply told the bartender that I identified as a woman.  Seeing that I had him by the balls, pardon the pun, he was fast enough on his feet to claim that only the sex listed on your driver's license was applicable for the drink special.  I'm on a mission to expose all of these ridiculous liberal perversions of the English language, and these gender neutral pronouns genuinely seem like something pulled straight out of The Onion.  

No comments:

Post a Comment