Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Julian Edelman's Trip To Israel Looked Awesome



My initial reaction to this video was to laugh at Julian Edelman for only being able to learn one Yiddish word - Yalla - meaning "let's go."  But then I remembered that I came away from two weeks in Italy only being able to say thank you / grazie and good afternoon / buona sera.  I've said before how much I personally hated Edelman when I met him in Manhattan Beach, but I respect him as a football player.  Birthright trips to Israel always come away with amazing pictures, so Edelman making a highlight video is obviously the correct choice.  I still can't believe those refs didn't make him go through the concussion protocols after he got lit up in the Super Bowl and couldn't walk back to the huddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment