Tuesday, January 13, 2015

National Championship Recap


Twitter exploded pre-game over Busted Coverage's picture of Oregon Cheerleading coach Corine Lewis.  Rightfully so, but 42 year old fake tits don't always do it for me.  On the other hand, I was mesmerized by Maggie Rouse in the front row of Oregon's Cheer squad.  She's perfect.  I guess I have more pent up hatred for LeBron than I thought, because it pained me to see this picture of him celebrating with Ohio State.  Considering LeBron & Drake did not go to Ohio State or Kentucky respectively, who grinds your gears more as a bandwagon fan?


Jimmy Kimmel's Mean Tweets to ESPN personalities were fantastic, with SVP aka Penis Man cracking me up the most.  And I tried my best at Crank Yankers - Lee Corso mashup.



No comments:

Post a Comment