Monday, January 12, 2015

Oregon Wins By 11 Tonight


I don't think Oregon will have to re-hatch Robo-Duck to win tonight, but I'd be willing to try.  A few people have asked me who I'm rooting for in the National Championship game.  The simple answer is that I don't really care now that the Alabama and the SEC West got embarrassed.  Here is the true order of my college football hatred:

1. UCLA
2. Notre Dame
3. Stanford
4. Cal
5. Texas
6. SEC schools not named Vanderbilt
7. Oregon

Some might ask why I'm not rooting for Ohio State by those metrics, but they are forgetting that Urban Meyer played a massive role in #6.  That fucking Tebow plaque, the arrest records at Florida, bailing due to some bogus health issues, running from Saban... the list goes on.  Urban Meyer is the fucking worst, and he'll run away from Harbaugh soon enough.  I'm sure the Browns will be hiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment