Monday, January 12, 2015

The Only Cool Thing I Heard About CES


There are a lot worse Ryan Reynolds movies than Definitely, Maybe, but none of them has left such a random, lasting, and angering memory on my brain.  Where the fuck are those bluetooth headphones from the opening credits?  This movie came out in 2008, and I've basically been looking for them ever since.  It's also the reason I hate LeBron's "wireless" Beats headphones.  I guess something is wireless now if LeBron just says so.


But I digress.  A company that goes by the name Bragi appears to be the closest to making these earbuds a reality with their Dash prototype.  Bragi has delusions of grandeur about the earbuds becoming as interactive as Google Glass in the future, but I wish they would just focus on getting these headphones to market already.  There are a few other pretenders you can read about here.

No comments:

Post a Comment