Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Tiger Never Changes His Stripes


In utterly shocking news, The Daily Mail is reporting that Tiger Woods cheated on Lindsey Vonn after missing the cut at the Farmers Insurance Open in San Diego at Torrey Pines.  I knew for sure that they were on the outs when I saw her reaction to Seth Myers rather simple question, "Do you like watching golf?"



Some of the quotes from the Daily Mail are classic.  "Most men would drink over such losses.  Tiger has sex over it.  Usually with local hookers whom he pays exorbitant amounts to, probably so they will want repeat business and won't tell."  And supposedly he stopped going to his Sexaholic-Anonymous therapy sessions.  I wouldn't be able to contain myself in a room full of sluts either.  This picture from Thanksgiving 2009 will always make me laugh.


I wonder is Tiger Woods invested in Mark Cuban's Cyberdust App with disappearing texts after this.


I hope some raunchy stories come out about him soon.  Anything to fix his chipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment