Monday, November 4, 2013

Richie Incognito No Longer


After this week, Incognito is quite the misnomer.  Calling another teammate, better yet a linemate, a half-n****r and then threatening to kill him on a voicemail is just about the dumbest thing you can do.  For all I know, that could be a hate crime.  He also then extorted $15,000 from Martin under the guise of rookie hazing for a Vegas trip that he didn't even attend.  Here is the pot calling the kettle a half-nig in this PSA:


I met Richie Incognito at Shellbacks in Manhattan Beach last summer.  I'm pretty sure I sent my Dolphins buddy a SnapChat with him.  He was a standard, arrogant athlete from my perspective, but I was distracted that night by how much I utterly hated the douche bag that is Julian Edelman.  I actually saw him twice scroll through his phone to show chicks Tom Brady's number, but I digress.  Is there any team that you can fathom signing Incognito save the Raiders?  Worse yet, how miserable is Bob Costas' lecture about bullying going to be on Sunday Night Football?  God help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment