Thursday, September 17, 2015

Contestant Gets Alex Trebek To Say Turd Ferguson



The only reason I want to be a contestant on Jeopardy is to screw with Alex Trebek during Final Jeopardy.  I'm actually surprised he said Turd Ferguson out loud.  He didn't when Aaron Rodgers tried on an actual Celebrity Jeopardy.  I've gotten this video sent to me from 5 different sources, so I'm glad that my love for these skits is well known to my friends and family.  Below is the original.


I've been having trouble settling on a Halloween costume, and this one has always been a favorite of mine.  As I'm typing this, Norm MacDonald is playing Colonel Sanders on a KFC commercial, which might be an even better idea.  Decisions, decisions...


Write down any number, any number at all... Sean Connery, you wrote the letter V.  Well I tell you what my friend - V is a Roman numeral, so despite your best efforts, you answered correctly.  And your wager...


Where are you right now? ... Sean Connery, let's see what you wrote.  "In Doors" Oh my God, are we recording this?  Let's see what you wagered...

No comments:

Post a Comment