Thursday, September 10, 2015

Texas State Barbie Car Vs. @Vodka_samm Vs. Ole Miss Hotty Toddy - Who Ya Got?



Inside Edition's clip with Tara Monroe, a Texas State junior, is flat out hilarious.  The headshot smile for her mugshot, calling herself a diva who hates to sweat, and her Dad at the end of his robe.  "I'm not at all making a joke of my DUI."  Um yeah, Tara, you are.  And I'm 95% sure she's wearing a Kappa Kappa Gamma shirt, so my sisters are definitely beaming with pride.  I'm not sold on the Tevas though Tara.  Clean that up already.  But in the end, this story got me thinking about my favorite drunk college girl story of recent times.


Vodka Samm comes to mind right away, as she has been a personal hero of mine for literally 2 years now.  Unapologetic about her partying until the day she dies.  I absolutely love everything about @Vodka_samm, and I've never even met her.  But at the same time, I don't want to short change my Hotty Toddy from Ole Miss either.  She insults her own IQ, then takes it back, then admits it's shit after all.  We get a YOLO, choosing Eli Manning's "drive" over his brother Peyton's because of a lack of loyalty, wisdom & advise like "you'll make the grades as long as you get like a 2.0," and her needlessly informing us that she never misses a party.


No comments:

Post a Comment