Friday, September 25, 2015

Football Betting Week 4


Tomorrow is what I refer to as a "Couch Cooler Day," where you bring a cooler to the couch so you don't even need to get up for a fresh beer.   Just look at that glorious slate of games for us to stress about the totals.  I might just bet the whole board last minute, since I couldn't do any worse than the last two weeks.  Fair warning, I started fading* myself already, so some of these picks are the exact opposite of my gut feeling.  I plan on starting out the day with the enthusiasm of TO eating popcorn, but I imagine I'll look like Washington's superfan around 9 pm.
     *Faded game notation


Single Plays
Stanford @ Oregon State (tonight) - Over 45 *
Hawaii @ Wisconsin - Over 50
Miami OH @ Western Kentucky (@Rico_Bosco) - Over 67
UCLA @ Arizona - Arizona +3 *
TCU @ Texas Tech - TCU -7
USC @ Arizona State - ASU +5.5
UMass @ Notre Dame - Notre Dame -29 *
Bengals @ Ravens - Bengals +3
Falcons @ Cowboys - Falcons -2

Parlays
ND -29, TCU -7, Zona +3, ASU +5.5
TCU -7, ASU +5.5, Bengals +3, Falcons -2


And for entertainment purposes, you should watch or listen to the Barstool Sports Pick 'Em podcast each week.  Their take on Stanford last week was awkwardly specific and correct.


No comments:

Post a Comment