Monday, March 3, 2014

Monday Morning Blues


Alright, alright, alright.  It's crazy to think that Wooderson & O'Bannion both have Academy Awards.  McConnaughey saying that himself in 10 years is his hero was the single most narcissistic thing I think I've ever heard.  My expectations were low for Ellen Degeneres, but they clearly weren't low enough.  She was laughably unfunny.  The minute long Samsung ad disguised as a selfie was as transparent as it was stupid.  I enjoyed Harvey Weinstein throwing $200 at her for the pizza like it was pennies.  And no one was surprised White Guilt, I mean 12 Years A Slave won best picture over Gravity.  The biggest problem with the Oscars now is that predicting the winners isn't even a challenge anymore.  The ultra-lib academy is so predictable it's become stale and boring.  I'll go out on a limb right now saying that Son of God will most likely not be nominated next year.  In other news, Giancarlo Stanton has no fear of alligators.  He is the only Marlin even baseball fans can name, so maybe he should be a little careful.


The Tampa Bay Buccaneers new uniforms are XFL-esque.  And I think that's Ray Rice underneath the pads in this picture, which is even weirder. 


Maybe the Baltimore Ravens have already decided to part ways with Rice after this video turned up.


No comments:

Post a Comment