Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Nate Silver's 538 Interactive Bracket

 
Baseball mascots are basically the only professional mascots that I don't despise, and The Twins bear made me laugh with this catch.  The Philly Phanatic got a little too handsy with an ump earlier this week as well.


When ESPN brought Nate Silver's blog 538 aboard, I was very interested in seeing the actual product.  After a week of looking for something meaningful related to sports, I've found his March Madness bracket-maker with predictions / perpetual odds all the way to the big dance.  It's worth a click even if you don't have another bracket to fill out.  In other news, Tom Brady & Gisele have listed their 14,000sf mansion in Brentwood for $50 million.  I think it took 4 years to build this moated monstrosity, but word is they have broken ground on an even bigger place back near Boston.  It sounds to me like Brady was offered a lifetime position with the Patriots organization if you asked me.  It's only a stone's throw from ESPN in Bristol, CT.

No comments:

Post a Comment