Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas Break Recap



Hands down Ndamukong Suh is the dirtiest player in the NFL.  This isn't news, but yesterday's incident was as obvious as it gets.  In my opinion, it appears he accidentally steps on Aaron Rodgers with his right foot, then after realizing who was beneath him, he decided to switch feet and put all of his weight on Aaron Rodgers' calf.  Luckily for Rodgers it wasn't the injured calf from earlier in the game, but Suh knew exactly what he was doing.  I would suspend him for the playoff game, but he'll probably get off with a huge fine.  In other news, if anyone is on the lookout for a last second birthday gift for me, I would love a Charlie Tweeder West Canaan Coyotes jersey.


Screech & Harbaugh had interesting weekends to say the least.  One of them stabbed someone for snapping a picture of him, and the other one is tucking his tail between his legs and running back to his alma mater since everyone hates his guts after just a few years.  At least the Bears will be able to hire Harbaugh out of Michigan after their next hire crashes and burns.


Johnny Manziel decided to throw a party on the last Friday of the NFL season.  I don't know why the fuck he couldn't have waited one week, but he fucked over Josh Gordon pretty good.  Maybe that was the plan all along.  Either way, I'm not sure any athlete has gotten ratfucked harder than Josh Gordon this season.  Anyway, I saw this on Twitter and laughed out loud.


Here are my favorite pictures from Reddit over Christmas.  People with December and January birthdays know my pain.


And NASA posted this picture of the sun emitting a massive solar flare, which is awe-inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment