Monday, December 1, 2014

Pictures & More From The Weekend


Just an awesome picture from Reddit of someone fucking with a meter maid.  I would fully expect one of those assholes to write a ticket automatically on some fineprint BS about only 1 visible ticket.  I did this in the USC's New/North PSX parking lot for years, and I think I only got bit once.  Someone tweeted out this picture of Ben Hogan's swing, and I can't get enough of it.  The torque in the 3rd to last shot is incredible on a steel shafted persimmon wood.


I've seen this Gerald Green highlight multiple times today, and other than the obvious travel, I thought the ball needed to hit the rim or it was considered passing to yourself.  Am I on crazy pills or did the rule change?


Ryan Fitzpatrick went to Harvard.  ESPN reminds us of that fact just about every time he is referenced.  I guess Fitzpatrick wanted to remind everyone one more time, except he used his super cute whiz kid to do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment