Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Doug Gottlieb Tells It Like It Is


I laughed when I saw this tweet last night.  After talking with a buddy going to the Lakers game yesterday, I joking asked for an over/under on "I Can't Breathe" shirts.  His direct response was, "If Kobe is wearing one, I'll be furious."  I'm sure he isn't too upset after the victory.  Kobe finished with 32 points, only 31 behind Michael Jordan for 3rd most points all-time.  It's only a matter of time before white America turns their back on these hypocrite NBA millionaires, so I'm sure Adam Silver is going to put some sort of stop to it.  If I was him, I would fine all of the players wearing one while promising all of the proceeds to Eric Garner's family.  Win win, and they go away.  I'd love to know how long this tweet was up before Gottlieb deleted it.  I also wonder if it was his decision or CBS.

No comments:

Post a Comment