Friday, December 12, 2014

Torture Has Been In The News


According to Twitter, CNN, CBS, NBC, & ABC, the Senate Democrats report about CIA torture and/or interrogation techniques is appalling and against our American values.  I retweeted El Pres at Barstool's take that he couldn't be more pro-torture if he tried.  Nevermind that all American embassies are now on high alert due to the increased threat from the release of this report, we tortured the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks at Guantanamo Bay???  Like I give a baker's fuck.  I want to read the report more than ever now to see just how badly we tortured that motherfucker.  I guarantee I would've been far less lenient.  Then yesterday BuzzFeed News reported ISIS is selling the beheaded body of James Foley to someone in Turkey to the tune of $1 million.  What's worse - keeping the body for financial gain or the fact that someone is actually willing to pay 1 million dollars for it?

Tell me again why I'm supposed to be against the torture of terrorists.

And the Navy just released a video on its new Laser gun.  Keeping in mind drone strikes cost an average of $70k, this laser gun never runs out of ammo and only costs a couple of quarters to fire.


No comments:

Post a Comment