Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Choosing A Tie

 
A lot of people have been making wise cracks about Toronto mayor Rob Ford, and I don't want to let this opportunity slip through the cracks.  If I'm having a press conference where I admit to smoking rocks while also refusing to resign, I might take a crack at a mirror before stepping up to the mic.  Granted, he'd been up since the crack of dawn worrying about accidentally cracking an unapologetic smile during his presser.  You don't have to be a crack reporter to understand that cracking a few beers and doing your best Tyrone Biggums impression is not the same.

In all seriousness, he's the mayor of Toronto... doesn't a Maple Leafs tie make more sense?  I give Rob Ford a grand total of 3 days before he is officially ousted, and money is coming in heavy on the under.  If you want your very own mayoral crackhead tie, here is your chance.


No comments:

Post a Comment