Monday, November 18, 2013

USC vs. Stanford Unfiltered

 
Saturday night was the most fun any USC fan has had since 50-0.  What really helped is that everyone in town for homecoming truly thought we were going to win.  You could just feel it in the stadium.  Compared to two years ago where the Coliseum was just afraid of Andrew Luck, the Trojan family was out there in full force.  I had a good feeling as soon as Lee Corso picked us and stabbed himself on Gameday.  Without Ed Orgeron, that feeling simply would not exist.  Some think a two year contract for Ed O is a safe play right now, but I still think Chris Peterson & Jon Gruden have to say no first.  I'd take CEO over Sumlin everyday of the week and twice on Saturday.  As soon as I heard the theme song from The Rock in this video, I laughed about the genius of Sean Connery and Nicolas Cage in the same movie.
 
 
P.S. Trailers have come a long way in the last 17 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment