Thursday, November 14, 2013

Rob Ford Continues to Amaze

 
I really can't tell you how much I respect his love of all things football.  Takes the podium again today and doesn't even fake it with a single solitary item of hockey paraphernalia.  Just another awesome football tie.  Keep being you Rob.  It came out yesterday that police (mounty's?) were told Mayor Rob Ford drank a fifth of vodka, snorted cocaine, smoked weed, smoked crack, took OxyContin all the while with a prostitute on St. Patrick's Day last year.  His response was, "I fucked up. Oops. Sorry, I effed up."  Everyone laughed.  Then he said that he didn't remember snorting cocaine, as if all should be forgiven.

This morning when he arrived in the personalized jersey below at his first press conference.  Reporters asked about allegations that he "wanted to eat staffer Olivia Gondek's pussy."  He denied the allegations saying, "I would never do that.  I've got more than enough to eat at home."  More laughter.  I can't get enough of this beautiful mess.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment