Thursday, July 24, 2014

Notre Dame Shits On Tradition


Notre Dame decided to get rid of its traditionally long and shaggy football field grass and replace it with synthetic Field Turf instead.  Truthfully, Desmond Reed's knee injury always irked me since it happened directly in front of me, but I would've just asked them to mow it tighter.  I knew Notre Dame was losing sight of tradition when they allowed Adidas to starting screwing with their uniforms, but it seems as if nothing is holy anymore.  Also, I guarantee this has was Brian Kelly's blowhard decision 100%.  I don't even want to bother looking up Kelly's talking points like, "the long grass hides our speed and evens the playing field."  Do you think Rudy's Dad would've felt the same way looking out on the Field Turf?


No comments:

Post a Comment