Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Afternoon Melons with Arnold Palmer


There is a reason they call Arnie "The King," and that blonde to his left is about to find out why.  I'm basically just sitting here waiting for that top button to give out.  But seriously, can someone get me one of Arnie's 1970's 5-button collared shirts already?  They are literally all he wears, and I have never seen one for sale. (Lightbulb)

And I just saw this graphic on Twitter.  While I normally agree with everything Phil Steele says, there is no way Oregon should be ranked that high.  The Ducks are going to lose to Michigan State, UCLA, and Stanford, so I don't really understand his #3 love for them.


Every year Chip Kelly is gone, that program will gradually dip closer to Pac-12 mediocrity.  I then took a look at UCLA's schedule, and it looks pretty rough as well.  Finishing the season with Arizona, Washington, USC, and then Stanford is pretty daunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment