Friday, April 4, 2014

The REAL Most Interesting Man in the World



I'll admit it.  I have an extra large man-crush on Elon Musk.  60 Minutes did a profile (below) on him this week that included mostly stuff I already knew, but it referenced a couple different documentaries that I had never heard of.  I haven't yet but I'm excited to watch Revenge of the Electric Car on Netflix.  The video above is from Bloomberg, and the simplicity of Solar City makes the viewer feel downright stupid.  I know I did.  In this article from a new TV Show screening of "Silicon Valley," Elon Musk has some amazing quotes about Hollywood perceptions of Silicon Valley.  His love of Burning Man is awesome, but not as awesome as this quote - "I've lived in Hollywood 12 years, and I've never been to a fucking good party."  What's not to love?




I'm highly jealous of Marshall School seniors this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment