Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Lots of Random Stuff Today



Gin & Juice might be my favorite Snoop Dogg song of all time, so you really couldn't have asked for a better choice.  Brian Williams even came on The Tonight Show to address the raps and how it's all anyone asks him about now.  Last night I saw this picture of a quote from a Donald Sterling deposition and I spit up my water.  Donald Sterling has a long history of extremely racist comments, but this is the first one of a sexual nature that I've gotten to enjoy.


I also really enjoyed scrutinizing Phil Jackson's dreadful coaching tree.  Steve Kerr is about to get the Knicks job with no coaching experience.  He went 155-91 as GM of the Suns, but that's not really the same thing.  He did cut Mike Dantoni loose after just one year, which is more than I can say for the Lakers.

 
Dougie McBuckets calling out a hater on Twitter made me laugh.  


And Delino DeShields Jr. is going to be eating from a straw for the next few weeks after taking a 90mph pitch to the face.  That looks like it might've hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment