Saturday, April 26, 2014

Donald Sterling Continues To Amaze


Through a fortunate course of events, I already talked about Donald's Sterling's racist past this week here at BCS.  His half black, half Mexican girlfriend V. Stiviano released this illegal recording to TMZ in retaliation for Sterling's ex-wife's lawsuit against her.  Sterling's comments are a new low for someone with a long history of extremely racist and discriminatory comments.  The gems on the record during the deposition for his lawsuit in 2002 for discriminatory housing practices are the most offensive (also my favorites).  Then I saw Snoop Dogg had a few words for the Clippers' owner.  People are calling for Chris Paul & Blake Griffin to not take the floor in a protest against the owner, but I think Adam Silver will probably address this before it gets that far.


1 comment:

  1. I was not prepared for that video and it was hilaaaaaaarious

    ReplyDelete