Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Things That Made Me Laugh This Week



It's 85 degrees here in Hermosa Beach, so it's absolutely sizzling in Rancho Cucamonga right now.  And there's a fire raging.  Shirtless Casanova doesn't care.  He doesn't beat around the bush at all, and I can't really blame him.  Might be hottest reporter sent into danger since Serene Branson.  I just wish I had half this guy's confidence with women.  She loved it too.  It totally through her off her game.  Spike Lee & Jim Carrey fooling around at a Rangers game is pretty funny.  All 3 Game 7's tonight should be scary physical.


Staying with hockey, I loved the Minnesota Wild fans heckling Semyon Varlamov with his mugshot for beating up his girlfriend in October.  Friendlier confines in Denver tonight for Game 7.


And then Twitter was alive this morning regarding Jameis Winston's citation for stealing crab legs from a Publix in Tallahassee this morning.  It's shellfish of him to steal, especially such a low-bisque, high reward item.  Not funny?? Damn it.


I said, "Are you strong?" They said, "I'm strong if you strong." Then I said, "We strongly need to boost these crab legs."  - Jameis Winston

No comments:

Post a Comment