Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Humpday Pictures of the Week


I loled at this magazine cover of Kim Kardashian on Twitter this morning.  I've never even heard of Paper the magazine, so I guess that's a win for them.  I will never ever understand being sexually attracted to big asses.  She's going to bigger FUPA than my 3rd grade teacher 10 years from now.  And I saw Bomani Jones retweet this picture after he made a little comment about Crown Royal bags being the best for holding dominoes.  I use the bags to hold my tees & ball markers in my golf bag.  While the bags for the fifths of Crown don't fit my alien toes, I don't know if I care enough to buy 2 handles of Crown for my new slippers.  You know what they say about the guy who needs bigger Crown Royal bags for his slippers...

No comments:

Post a Comment