Monday, November 24, 2014

I Should Just Put My Out Of Office Reply On Now



For a good laugh, I hope you enjoy Marshawn Lynch's 3 minute interview of 1-word answers.  I guess the $100,000 fine worked.  Gisele tweeted out the cutest picture of Vivian Brady watching the Patriots game. 


The USC-UCLA game went just about as I expected.  All of the commentators and pundits who picked USC to win just proved to me what I've always expected - none of them watched either team or the Pac-12 in general this entire season.  Other than the pick-6 early in the game, seeing dumbfuck Eddie Vanderdoes squincing (squint-wincing) from too much eye-black was my only happiness.



Tallahassee still isn't taking assault cases seriously...



And the hater in me is already sick of this catch.  Lynn Swann or bust.




But this photographer's face is pretty classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment