Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Sanchez Has Career Night, Must Be Nice To Have An Offense


This picture of Mark Sanchez eating a Philly cheesesteak at Geno's last night just had to twist the knife in the open wound that is the Jets franchise.  Too much irony for one night.  I saw some Jets fans this morning say that they can't wait for the Philly fans to turn on Sanchize.  While they might be right, as Philadelphia is debatably the most awful, "what-have-you-done-for-me-lately" fanbase in America, this is Sanchez' first opportunity with an offensive-minded head coach and a receiving corps of wideouts you've actually heard of.  All last night did was prove to me once & for all how right I've been about Brian Schottenheimer for the last 8 years.  He's done such an admirable job of failing upwards, even Lane Kiffin is impressed.  Jeff Fisher completely lost my confidence with that hire, which I guess is good for the Seahawks.  And I can't wait for Chip Kelly to start getting the Belichick treatment - where ESPN views every move as automatically the right one.  In other news, Marshawn Lynch ragdolling kicker Steven Hauschka on the bench made me laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment