Monday, November 17, 2014

Jose Canseco Selling Finger & Gun That Shot It Off


Everyone is now well aware of exactly what to get me for Christmas 2014.  I've wanted a .45 of my own for some time now, but I NEED Canseco's infamous firearm.  For those that don't know, Jose Canseco shot his own middle finger off at some point two weeks ago.  After attempting to reattach a finger with no bone (Read: Dumb), it became gangrene infested and fell off during a poker game.  Supposedly some dude has a video of it, but I think Canseco's attorney bought it from him before Deadspin could make us all lose our lunch.  Here's a picture of the finger Jose tweeted out before his lawyer convinced him to delete it.  EBay doesn't sell guns, so just reach out to him on Twitter with your best offer in order to make this a Christmas I will never forget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment