Friday, November 21, 2014

TGIF Rivalry Week Edition



I hate UCLA.  My friends know that I only refer to them as "the cocksuckers."  It says a lot about my psyche (and not good things) that I would rather have UCLA lose than USC win on any given Saturday.  That said, I can't wait for the game tomorrow night.  Here's Jim Mora attempting to fire up some Asians at UCLA's pep rally last night.  I love how he had to work up the courage to finally drop the f-bomb.  "We don't need a frickin' fire to get it fuckin' turned up."  Class, class, class over in Westwood.  I haven't used the word "frickin" in over 15 years.  Lane Kiffin saying as much would've been ESPN headline news, so I can still enjoy how invisible UCLA is to the national media.  They are ranked 9th in the country, and nobody knows anyone on the team except Brett Hundley.  This makes me happy.  Knowing that UCLA is 3 straight wins from the playoff does not.  And Mike Golic making good on his Notre Dame vs. Northwestern bet made my morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment