Thursday, August 29, 2013

Beat the Rainbows


This week is better than Christmas.  College football is back and opening day of dove season is September 1st.  I look forward to these two things more than just about anything else in my life.  The game tonight is in Honolulu at 5pm Hawaii time, meaning nobody near the Mason-Dixon Line will ever see a single play of the game.  I bet on Hawaii at +24pts, and that line has been shrinking ever since my smart money came in.  I think 'Bama rolls, LSU should cover, and I'm positive that the first score in the South Carolina vs. North Carolina game will be a field goal.

I went to Oahu earlier this July with a couple of buddies, and we got fired up as we drove past the football stadium.  Since we couldn't be there for the season opener, we decided to do the next best thing.  Enjoy the video, and no, we didn't get to choose the song.


No comments:

Post a Comment