Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Dirty Sanchez

I've never really liked Sanchez, and this goes back a long way.  He transferred in high school to avoid losing to my school again.  He allowed Booty to beat him out at USC, that Esquire Hasselhoff spread, that Oregon State game, possible rapist, this hair, that mustache, the Jets... the list goes on.

That said, I am really hoping that he gets beat out for the starting job sooner rather than later.  Geno Smith is going to be worse than Akili Smith, and I cannot wait for the Jets to finish last in the AFC East (Bills included).  It is going to be quite a scene as Geno gets booed off the field in game 6 with an even louder chorus of boos being hurled at their Sanchize player coming off the bench.  I can hear it already.  Rex Ryan will be back to co-starring in foot fetish videos before these playoffs even start without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment