Friday, August 23, 2013

Blondes on Blondes #ErinAndrews


Look at Rupert Murdoch just doing his thing at Fox Sports 1.  I truly respect that he is not trying to hide it in the slightest.  I touched on this topic earlier, but I didn't grasp just how far it went at the time.  I absolutely love his shamelessness, and I hope this is just the tip of the iceberg.  Erin Andrews is in charge of all things college football, while Charissa Thompson has been given a great job as panel moderator on Fox Sports Live every night.  You should definitely get to meet some of the new talent, and I do mean talent.

Julie "The Mynx" Stewart-Binks hosts Fox Soccer Daily at 4pm daily and is Canadian=hockey fan.  Danielle "Hot to" Trotta co-hosts NASCAR Race Hub at 4:30.  Crowd Goes Wild with Regis is destined for failure, but his co-host Georgie Thompson has been described as the "Erin Andrews of English soccer crowd."  I haven't found the tape of Georgie curling her hair naked yet, but I will post it as soon as I get my hands on it.  In the meantime, here is the video of Erin Andrews checking herself out naked, curling her hair naked, basically just prancing around her hotel room how we daydream about.  Molly McGrath is a transplant from New England, where she covered Boston sports after cheerleading at BC.  Lastly, we have Kaitlyn Vincie.  She works closely with Trotta covering NASCAR and looks like the 2nd-most fun to motorboat.  See above.




Charissa Thompson
              




Julie Stewart-Binks
     




Danielle Trotta
          





Georgie Thompson
             



Molly McGrath





Kaitlyn Vincie

No comments:

Post a Comment